Important! Please read the following rules and instructions before posting a matrimonial notice in this section.
- KPs only please: The service provided in this section of the website is exclusively for the use of Kashmiri Pandit community. This is not a dating site, and if we think your posting is for a reason other than KP community matrimonial purpose, it will not be approved.
- Post your ad in the correct section: If you are seeking a groom, post in “seeking a groom”; if you are seeking a bride, post in “seeking a bride”. Posting in wrong section may result in your posting not being approved.
- Ad format: Please use paragraph format, limiting your post to 100 words of text. Avoid all capitals.
- Protect your privacy: By posting a notice in this section, you are acknowledging that the information posted will be visible to everyone who visits this website. You can use any name or email address, which are the only two compulsory fields. Do not use your primary email address or real names if you do not feel comfortable doing so. Please do not post any other details (real name, phone number, etc.) that you do not wish to share on the internet.
- Approval of your posting: Your post will be manually reviewed before being posted on the website. Due to time zone differences and other reasons, the approval of your post may take upto 24 hours or more. Please bear with us and do not re-post the same notice if you do not see it appear immediately. We reserve the right to accept or reject any posting. Even after we approve the post, you remain responsible for the accuracy and privacy considerations of the posted message.
- Revisions: If you need to revise a notice, post a note in the same section, or send an email to webmaster @ koausa.org, giving reference to the last posting and tell us what you want to change. Please do not post duplicate ads if your ad already appears on the site. Duplicate ads will not be approved, unless it has been more than 6 months since the last posting. If you repeatedly post duplicates, your original ad may be deleted too.
- Responding to a matrimonial: You can respond to a matrimonial using the email address or contact details provided in a posting. However, please do so at your own risk and responsibility, and be careful about divulging personal information.
- Ad Expiry: Ads older than 3 months will be deleted. If you have not found a match, you may re-post after 3 months.