For Kashmiri Pandit College bound students living in USA
Each year KOA awards one-time achievement award to Kashmiri Pandit College-bound student(s) living in the USA. Any high school senior student meeting the following requirements qualifies to apply for this award:
- High school GPA of at least 3.5.
- SAT score of at least 1985 out of 2400 or an ACT score of at least 30.
- A two-page essay about Kashmiri Pandit heritage.
- Some evidence of community service.
We invite potential applicants to send their vitae, essay, and ACT/SAT scores via e-mail to Professor Hira L. Koul at the following address. Also have your school directly fax the transcripts to the fax number 517-432-1405, addressed to Prof. Koul.
Hira L. Koul
Department of Statistics and Probability
Michigan State University
1739 Ann St. , East Lansing , MI 48823
List of College Bound Achievement Awardees in previous years
- Sankalp Bhan (Washington University at St. Louis), Katy, TX
- Akshay Chaku (University of Michigan), Troy, MI
- Yatin Mirakhur (University of Pennsylvania), Hudson, OH
- Rohit Ganju (Georgia Tech), Duluth, GA
- Eisha Wali (Northwestern University), Darien, IL
- Ankush Zutshi (University of Miami, FL), Port Saint Lucie, FL
- Meghana Dhar, Sunnyvale, CA
- Sandhya Nakhasi, Potomac, MD
- Simmi Bhatt, Nanuet, NY
- Akshay Ganju, Brookline, MA
- Zitsi Mirakhur, Hudson, OH