Som Nath Bhat Veer
Som Nath Bhat 'Veer'
- Name - Som Nath Bhat
- Pen name - "VEER" (it was "Panchi" upto 1964. Then it was changed by Late Sarwanand Koul Premi as "VEER" on the behest of Master Zinda Koul)
- Original address - Village Lok Bhawan, Tehsil Doru, Anantnag, Kashmir, J&K
- Date of Birth- August 27, 1940
- Qualification - M.A. (Hindi), B. Ed.
- Profession Retired Master in J&K Education Service
- Poet (Kashmir) and author
- Writing in Kashmiri, Hindi, English and Urdu
- Broadcaster/Newscaster Reader/Translator of AIR and Doordarshan,Srinagar, Jammu
- Music/Singer in Kashmiri/Harmonium player
- Editing of Newspapers and T.V. channels.
- Kalami Veer (1972, 1910) - Kashmiri Gazhals, Vatchans
- Manuk Mangal (1972) -- Bhajans, Leela etc.
- Shab Rang (1977) - Essays (Kashmiri), Sketches
- Gumahatch Buma Kaman (1979) - Kashmiri Poems, Gazhals, Couplets, etc
- Kaushur Vanvun (1997) - Hindu Marriage folk songs etc. in Devnagri script
- Kulyati Krishnajoo Razdan (1988) (whole works of Saint Poet Krishnajoo Razdan) - academy publications
- Poshi Amber (1990) - Kashmiri gazhals Vatehun, Nazamet
- Pushp Ambar (1997) - Hindi translation of Poshi Ambar including text in Denvagri Script
- Loke Bhawan ki kahani (urdu) (1971) - History of famous Shrine of Loke Bhawan
- Loke bhawan (1973) - a journal in Devnagri Kashmiri Script
- Satsang (2003(I), 2009(II)) - Leela Bhajan in Nastaleeq (urdu) script
- Satsang (2010) - Leela Bhajan in Devnagri Script
- Editing of Nagrad (1970) of Kaushur Bazmi Adab Anantnag
- Editing of Satisar (2010) of Samprati, Jammu.
- Yad Votur - research articles in Kashmir (under process)
- Deevani Veer - whole poetry of the Poet (under process)
- Vanvas (1992) - Cassette of migrational songs of Kashmiri Pandits (compiled and sung by the poet, etc)
- Mumtaz Benazeer of Assad Mir in Kashmiri, compiled by Veer and under publication of Academy of Art, Culture and Languages (J&K) (under process)
- Vitastai Tehzeeb (urdu) - Historical Research of Kashmir (under process)
- Surya Khetra Satisar (Hindi) - Historical Research of Kashmir (under process)
- Nabik Tarakh - Personalities of Kashmir (under process)
- Khake-ta-Afsaanaa - (Kashmiri sketches, etc) (under process)
- Radio Tashkent Award (erstwhile U.S.S.R) (1978)
- Krishanajoo Razdan award by Vichar Manch, Delhi (2008), not received
- Selected for National Symposium of All India Radio, Srinagar
President Samprati (an organization of displaced writers, poets, musicians, etc. of Kashmir living in Jammu and other places of India)
: Rinku Koul
Powered by Company Name Company Name