Kashmiri Overseas Association (KOA) respects the intellectual property of others, and asks its visitors to do the same. All the material, including the audio, video and photographic material existing on this website is copyrighted material, which is owned by all those who have contributed written articles, books related to Kashmir, pictures, paintings, community publications, newsletters, audio cassettes and CDs of Kashmiri music and video cassettes of Kashmiri video footage. If you would like to use any material from this website, please contact our administrator to get you in touch with the original contributor of the material.
If we have missed anybody who should have been acknowledged on this page, it was purely unintentional. Please write to administrator about the missing acknowledgement and we will take the corrective action as soon as possible. IF ANYONE HAS ANY REASON TO BELIEVE THAT ANY PARTICULAR INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL TO THE ADMINISTRATOR SPECIFYING THE REASON AND AN APPROPRIATE ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.