Kashmiri Overseas Association, Inc. (KOA) gives credits to
- you all for visiting this website and inspiring us to keep improving the site;
- to Radio Kashmir, Jammu & Kashmir, India, for providing us with hard-to-find old Kashmiri Musical audio-cassettes;
- M/S. Vir House, Sarwal Chowk, Jammu, J&K State, India, for letting us use some of their copyrighted Kashmiri Music;
- Bhagwaan Gopinath Jee Trust, Pamposh Enclave, G. K. – I, New Delhi, India, for providing us with various Kashmiri Puja audio cassettes;
- RaviMech, 28, Karan Nagar, Srinagar, 190 010, Jammu& Kashmir, India, for letting us use some of their copyrighted Kashmiri Music;
- Koshur Samachar, Kashmiri Samiti, New Delhi, India, for letting us use lots of written articles from their esteemed monthly magazine;
- all those who have contributed personal pictures, written articles, books related to Kashmir, audio cassettes of Kashmiri music and video cassettes of Kashmiri video footage and
- all the volunteers who are the back-bone of this website and are behind-the-scenes putting their time and efforts to continuously improve this website.
If we have missed anybody who should have been acknowledged on this page, it was purely unintentional. Please write to us about the missing acknowledgement and we will take the corrective action as soon as possible. Thanks.