Important! Please read the following rules and instructions before posting a matrimonial notice in this section.
- KPs only please: The service provided in this section of the website is exclusively for the use of Kashmiri Pandit (KP) community. This is NOT a dating site, and if we think your posting is for a reason other than KP community matrimonial purpose, it will NOT be approved.
- Post your advertisement in the correct section: If you are seeking a groom, post in “seeking a groom”; if you are seeking a bride, post in “seeking a bride”. Posting in wrong section may result in your posting NOT being approved.
- Advertisement format: Please use paragraph format, limiting your post to 100 words of text. Avoid all CAPITAL (UPPERCASE letters).
- Protect your privacy: By posting a notice in this section, you are acknowledging that the information posted will be visible to everyone who visits this website. You can use any name or email address, which are the only two compulsory fields. Do not use your primary email address or real names if you do not feel comfortable doing so. Please do not post any other details (real name, phone number, etc.) that you do not wish to share on the internet.
- Approval of your posting: Please do NOT submit your matrimonial advertisement more than once. This is a free service to community run by volunteers who approve these matrimonial advertisements once a week on an average. Please have patience, your matrimonial advertisement will definitely appear if rules and regulations are followed. Please respect the volunteers’ time, as they will NOT be able to edit the matrimonial advertisements for you.
- Responding to a matrimonial: You can respond to a matrimonial using the email address or contact details provided in a posting. However, please do so at your own risk and responsibility, and be careful about divulging personal information.
- Advertisement Expiry: Advertisements older than 3 months will be deleted. If you have not found a match, you may re-post after 3 months.